EMUVE Project introduces us to a teaching and learning methodology which has the potential to produce educational environments
that integrate both real world activities and emerging technologies.
EMUVE main idea is to develop a Multi-User Virtual Environment for Entrepreneurs that want to increase entrepreneurship abilities
and raise knowledge in areas such as marketing, business, finance, innovation, project management and internationalization.
By doing it, this project will promote successful entrepreneurship and improve the business environment in SMEs, allowing
them to realize their full potential in today's global economy.
EMUVE is based on the innovation transfer of projects ENTER, PREMIO and SUMMIT. Furthermore, this project will combine those
contents with an innovative web virtual science and technological park environment integrating entrepreneurship training and
a mentoring model through a virtual community of learning.
This virtual world called 2nd Life is a place where people “co-inhabit” with millions of other people simultaneously.
EMUVE will be a learning system that combines simulation, pedagogy, and “hard fun” to create a truly engaging and behaviour-changing
form of learning where the learners are co-learners and also co-authors.
Aims and Objectives
- Raise entrepreneurship culture among youngsters, women and people without a job;
- Provide guidance for those who want to start their own business;
- Provide training and raising competencies for those who have business ideas and pretend to create their own job;
- Promote interaction between entrepreneurs across countries and support crosslinks that might develop complementary business between SME's;
- Develop entrepreneurship abilities among potential entrepreneurs and to provide them with new business implementation tools
- Develop contents on entrepreneurship to be used for education and training supporting a entrepreneurship culture;
- Promote exchanges of experience and training by giving new entrepreneurs the possibility to learn from experienced host entrepreneurs and improve their skills;